The Golden Buff Lodge is home to:
- The Buff Restaurant, which features an exciting breakfast and lunch menu daily from 6:30am - 2:00pm, was a recent winner of the Best of Boulder Breakfast by the Colorado Daily.
The Golden Buff Lodge is adjacent to:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 2 blocks from:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 1 mile from:
- Pearl Street Mall
- The Boulder Cork, Boulder's best steak house for over 30 years. The casual, yet attentive atmosphere is the perfect place to spend a special evening, relaxing with friends or entertaining business associates.
- University of Colorado
- Bacaro Italian Ristorante, offers a delectable mix of traditional Italian flavors presented in a fresh and imaginative way.
- Boulder Chop House & Tavern, offers the comfort and style of a traditional chop house in a unique setting.
- The Cheesecake Factory is a unique, upscale casual dining restaurant offering more than 200 menu selections including Appetizers, Pizza, Pasta, Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches, and more. Winner 2003 "Best Dessert in Boulder" Boulder Daily Camera.
- Conor O'Neills is well known for having a great selection of American and Irish fare, plus always serving 20 oz. Guinness and other great European beers. On Mondays pub quiz starts at 9 p.m. and Happy Hour runs all day. The rest of the week there is live music every night and great specials on draft beer. Saturdays and Sundays the pub opens early at 9 a.m. for the only Irish breakfast in town.
- The Dushanbe Tea House, was given to the city of Boulder by its sister city of Dushanbe, Tajikistan as a symbol of U.S. and Soviet relations. The Teahouse accurately reflects this artistic tradition that dates back nearly 2,000 years. Open daily for middle eastern specialties during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Lazy Dog Sports Bar presents a multitude of specials to help you enjoy the season lineup of great sports, spirits, food and fun.
- Mataam Fez Moroccan Restaurant is a journey to another time and place. Their five course feast includes soup, salads, heavenly b-stella, honey wheat bread, fresh mint tea, dessert and your choice of entrees.
- The Mediterranean Restaurant is a favorite among the Boulder locals, better known as the "Med." ...Set a block off downtown, the Med is known city wide for its delightful food that brings many flavors to the table.
- Old Chicago Lunch or dinner, Old Chicago has something for everyone. They offer pizza, the real Chicago style kind with made-from-scratch-dough. Or if it is pasta, a calzone, salad, burger or sandwich you crave, go for it. Choose from 110 beers from around the world.
- Jin Chan, family owned and serving wonderful Chinese cuisine.
- The Rio Grande is in the heart of downtown serving their famous Margaritas &
Al Fresco dining with fresh TexMex specialties.
- Sushi Tora Enjoy flawless sushi prepared by master chefs using only the freshest, highest-grade ingredients, including a unique array of fish flown in directly from Japan. The menu is further enhanced by a variety of unique Japanese entrees.
- Jax Fish House is an award-winning seafood restaurant that features fresh fish flown in daily, a live raw oyster bar, innovative entrees, and an extensive wine list.
The Golden Buff Lodge is 2 miles from:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 5 miles from:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 7 miles from:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 17 miles from:
The Golden Buff Lodge is 35 Miles from:
Chautauqua Park and the Flatirons
Pearl Street Mall
University of Colorado Campus
University of Colorado Campus